Research The bulk of my current research before the actual production is learning the specified written languages I will be producing. So, I have a goal of undertaking research on Cyrillic and Hebrew language systems as a whole to understand their finer points and structures. Background research that I am considering to be fairly important is research on languages as a whole, how they form and evolve over time and how that impacts the sounds and glyphs. I consider all of these important components to my thesis, because it is all about the basic learning of the main goal I want to accomplish with the thesis. Items for This Term I won't have any made items within the period of this semester, but I plan to produce work for the thesis over winter break. These items include the system for which the font will be based around, as well as the English glyph structures in their completed forms. The bulk of production will take place during the break and during the spring semester after...